Chicago Empowered To Breathe (CE2B) Proposal
Chicago Empowered To Breathe is a grassroots based community empowerment proposal created to help the Black African American Communities on the Southside and Westside of Chicago to reduce and eliminate gun violence, crimes, create employment, better schools, housing, trainings, healing and counseling.
- Security – Create a community controlled networked micro-camera surveillance system. Any resident or business owners can voluntarily enroll in the program and receive free micro Cameras for their private property and the street in front of their homes, apartment or business. These camera will be networked together to cover every street, side walk and alley. All footage will be automatically deleted after two days, if no violent crime occurred in a specific street. Video Footage will be provided to Chicago Police and local News to help solve violent crimes and the participants will receive a monetary reward.
- Job Training – Individuals on parole or probation with a Violent Criminal History will be enrolled in education and job training programs and paid $2,000 per month for attending and making progress toward completing a 9 month training program in high job demand fields.
- Employment – Community Youth and Young Adults will be hired to clean up, landscape and beautify the Southside and Westside. They would remove trash, build playgrounds, parks, demolish and recycle old abandon structures, painting art, adding flowers, new side walks, community gardens, solar power street lighting with Micro Cameras controlled by the community.
- Manufacturing Jobs – Launch two manufacturing plants making solar panel roofing, wind turbines for smaller cities and flood mitigation barriers that protect individual, business and municipal building from flood water damage. (Customers: Smaller Towns and Residential and Commercial Buildings, City Municipal Buildings, Police and Fire Stations, Power Substations. Water and Sewage Treatment Plants)
- Education: – Build and Operate 20 New Private Schools with a Black African American and Science, Technology, Engineering, Design, Math, Art and Space (STEDMAS) Focus. Six (K-4 Grade) Elementary Schools, Six (5-6 Grade) Middle Schools, Six (7-8 Grade) Junior High Schools and Four (9-12 Grade) High Schools.
- Counseling and Loss / Grief Counseling – Create weekly group activities for residents to talk, listen, share, heal and improve the mental health and social health of Black African Americans survivors whose family members was killed in Chicago over the past 40 years. This will include group counseling, family support and Survivors, a 5K Run, Walks, Bike Races, Free Survivals Music Concerts, and Theater Plays.
- Maker Space Meetups – Create Six Maker Spaces for creative inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, writers. musicians, animators, filmmakers, software engineers, building drones and robots. Anyone with ideas that require a team to collaborate, designers, market a product or services. A Chicago Empowered To Breathe Venture Funding for self financing and support.
- Housing – Create a Real Estate Community Development Corporation to develop land, support renters and homeowners rights, construct and operate apartments and family housings and to resist all racist gentrification efforts.
- Funding CE2B – To fund such an audacious plan, EduiPay.com, a crowdfunding platform will be implement so that the people of Chicago and fund, operate, implement and control their solutions with Accountability, Compassion, and Transparency.
This plan requires multigenerational leadership with the moral courage to resist being corrupted or influenced by religious leaders, Chicago and Federal law enforcement efforts, organized criminals or political leaderships who have failed the Black African Americans living in Communities of Chicago’s Southside and Westside. No one individual can fully implement this proposal, but Chicago has the collective talent, intellect and expertise to collectively implement CE2B. There will be mistakes, so if you are going to fail, fail fast, then iterate, but keep going. No one person is bigger than the CE2B Proposal.
The systemic problems of Chicago are rooted deep in institutional White Racism and Black Self-Hating Leadership, which began centuries before we were born and it may exist years after we are dead, but it will not last for decades, if CE2B is implemented correctly.
Warning! There are many wealthy and rich people who financially benefit from the dysfunction of Black African Americans in Chicago and they may attempt to disrupt CE2B, but they can only ride your back when you bend down to allow them to mount you. It is time for the Black People of Chicago to stand up and resist them as Strong Men and Women who care.
My name is Charles E. Campbell, MSW, Founder & CEO of The Quiet Resolution (TQR, Inc.) https://www.tqrinc.com My purpose in life is to developed my talents and gifts and to use my education and knowledge for the benefit of myself, my family and Black African American People.
To learn more about me. visit my website. https://www.MyMoneyBudget.com